Wednesday 23 June 2010

They are everywhere - or so I wish - just lying there, most of the time over grown or in-the-way! To many its just old rusted pieces of metal and sometime weather dried pieces of wood. To me however these are as precious as what clean drinking-water soon will be!




Rusted metal, old weathered wood and lots more are my treasures. Without these discarded unwanted pieces a huge part of me will end to exist!



I cannot recount the number of times that I’ll see a piece of metal or wood and it ‘tells’ me it wants a second chance at being – being something someone will admire and even find humorous.

The worst of coarse is when I cannot save them from their being shipped off to the scarp yard and ultimately being melted down to be mixed and molded into something they did not want to be – like cheap Chinese nails!



Anyway, I’m an expat South African with a huge imagination and an inability to do normal things.

I embrace the insanity of being different and doing different things!



Each new re-creation goes hand in hand with a lot of thought – none with in the sphere of what could be considered serious thinking, but more along the line of a story – a beginning of a new life kind of story.



So, this blog will be about what I do and the stories that go with it!



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. See - insanity - I'm my own first follower and that's the way it should be!

    ReplyDelete